06/04/2008 10:48:00 10:48am June 4th, 2008 By caroline81
Want to make a Bingo-themed appetizer? Check out this recipe for Oysters Bingo (credited to Ship's Cabin Restaurant in Norfolk, VA.
- 1 oz butter or vegetables
- 6 fresh oysters
- 1 c flour (seasoned with salt and pepper)
- 1 tb oyster juice
- 1 tb white whine
- 1 tb shallots
- 1 tb lemon juice
1. Lightly bread 6 oysters and saute on one side until golden brown; and then saute the other side until it is also golden brown.
2. Remove oysters from pan. Turn off heat and add the wine, oyster juice, lemon juice, and shallots to the butter that the oysters.
3. This will make a creamy sauce to pour over the oysters.
Comments (48) | Leave a comment