06/04/2008 10:48:00 10:48am June 4th, 2008 By caroline81
Want to make a Bingo-themed appetizer? Check out this recipe for Oysters Bingo (credited to Ship's Cabin Restaurant in Norfolk, VA.
- 1 oz butter or vegetables
- 6 fresh oysters
- 1 c flour (seasoned with salt and pepper)
- 1 tb oyster juice
- 1 tb white whine
- 1 tb shallots
- 1 tb lemon juice
1. Lightly bread 6 oysters and saute on one side until golden brown; and then saute the other side until it is also golden brown.
2. Remove oysters from pan. Turn off heat and add the wine, oyster juice, lemon juice, and shallots to the butter that the oysters.
3. This will make a creamy sauce to pour over the oysters.
05/05/2008 12:18:00 12:18pm May 5th, 2008 By caroline81
There seems to be a cocktail named after everything under the sun, so why should Bingo be any exception? If you're hosting a Bingo event and are looking for a unique drink to serve - or are simply wanting something yummy to sip while playing The Bingo Zone on Gamesville - you might want to try out this recipe for a Bingo Cocktail. (You can also try the non-alcoholic version by leaving out the Vodka.
Ingredients for a Bingo
- Mandarine Napoleon
- Fruit Syrup
- Soda Water
Quantities for one drink:
- 2 Cl Hammer Vodka
- 2 Cl Mandarine Napoleon
- 2 Cl Apricot Fruit Syrup (Monin)
- Soda Water (Farris
- Build in highball glass with lots of ice Garnish with slice of orange and cocktail cherry